Print/Online Press Coverage (Article Links Below):
- Philadelphia Magazine - "The Goods" Home Show coverage- 1/13/12
- Philly.com "Our Picks..." - 1/13/12
- AP News - Home Show coverage - 1/13/12
- The Times Herald - Home Show coverage- 1/13/12
- Main Line Media News - "Clover Market Debuts at Philly Home Show"- 1/13/12
- City Paper - Home Show coverage- 1/12/12
- PhillytoPhilly.com blog Home Show coverage- 1/9/12
- Newark Post Home Show coverage- 1/9/12
- uwishunu (Greater Philly Tourism) -Home Show article - 1/4/12
- The Farm Chicks blog "Time To Shine: Janet Long" - 8/24/11
- The Feast Trading Card (Janet Long Profile)- 8/10/11
- Philadelphia citypaper "Shopping Spree" - 4/21/11
- Main Line Today "Homefront" Column - 4/15/11
- Main Line Media News: "Clover Market Kicks Off Second Season" - 4/12/11
- Ardmore Patch: "Clover Market Day Draws Thousands to Ardmore" - 4/11/11
- Philadelphia Magazine: Weekend Guide - 4/9/11
- The Feast/Shop: Guide to the Weekend - 4/7/11
- uwishunu: (Greater Philadelphia Marketing Tourism Corporation) "Ardmore's Clover Market, An Upscale Outdoor Bazaar, Opens for the Season this Sunday" - 4/8/11
- Main Line Media News: "Outdoor Clover Market Gears up for Second Season April 10"
- Ardmore Patch: "Clover Market Sets Spring Dates" - 2/17/11
- The Feast - 2/4/2011
- MainLineParent.com - "Local Design Treasures"
- Patch.com: Weekend Wrapup 9/24-26
- Main Line Today: "Designing Mind" -9/2010
- ML Times 8/25/10: "Clover Market to Return to Ardmore This Fall"
- Main Line Today - 2010 Best of the Main Line award for "Best Outdoor Shopping Mecca"
- Bucks and Montgomery Living Magazine: "Rediscover Philadelphia's Main Line" - 6/7/10
- NBC's "10! Show" - 5/4/10
- ABC's "FYI Philly" 4/17/20
- M.L. Times: "Clover Market Debuts in Schauffele Plaza" (with video) - 4/13/10
- Daily Candy: Shop Clover Market - 4/11/10 -
- Design Phan blog (Caroline Tiger)
- Main Line Today Magazine April 2010: Homefront News and Events
- Philly Inquirer 4/2/10- "New Market an Opportunity for the Artistic"
- M.L. Times 3/31/10: "Countdown to Clover Market April 11"
- Philly Magazine April 2010 "Style Scene"
- Philly Magazine "On the Green Scene "
- M.L. Times 3/10/10 "Revitalization Updates..."
- Lower Merion Television - April "Spotlight" (6 and 11 am/pm)
- M.L. Times 12/16/09 - "Clover Market May Soon Bloom in Ardmore"
- M.L. Times 11/11/09 "Ardmore Antiques Mart Idea Back on Commissioners' Radar"
- Main Line Times Editorial 10/29/09
- Main Line Times Article 6/25/09
- Main Line Times Editorial 6/25/09
Fun Video Coverage:
"Lucky Lucky You" - Spring 2011
NBC's 10! Show - April 2011
ABC's FYI Philly - April 2010
What Our Sellers Are Saying:
"The atmosphere at the Clover Market was so positive and upbeat. The quality of the merchandise being sold was a reflection of the organizer’s commitment to art and antiques. Thank you for offering a shopping experience far different than the mall or the chain stores!” – Molly Andrews, Chairloom
"I commend your efforts and passion!!! I have owned four previous businesses and speaking from experience, the fee charged does NOT begin to buy the amount of exposure and branding that The Clover Market affords companies. Simply being listed as a participant in past and/or future markets to me is worth it." - D4 Architectural Designs
"Thanks for all your hard work and diligence. We are keenly aware of the great exposure we get at the market. I have already had residual sales and clients outside of the market that resulted from the spring season. Even if you don't have a great sale day one particular Clover weekend, you're building a clientele both at future markets as well as outside the Market." - Dan Elman, Kitsch-N-Kaboodle
"The marketing and exposure you provide makes it a no-brainer for us, and we have more than made up the cost at every market! " - Allison Ector, Nannygoat Antiques
"Our company is based in Newtown, Bucks county about 45 minutes away from Ardmore. We thought the Clover Market would be a perfect way to reach out to our target audience. We do not have typical 'flea market' fare- we have a more upscale inventory, with vintage items reupholstered & refurbished. Janet helped to initiate us into the world of Clover with a 'can-do' attitude. She has a positive, friendly approach and a healthy dose of humor. We can't wait to get back...we'll be bringing a lot more inventory next time around." - Christine Edmonds, trove decor
"Yesterday was incredible- everyone's tents looked amazing. My only regret is that I didn't have time to shop myself- there were some awesome goodies to be found (via the pictures you posted). Thanks for all of your work promoting and organizing- it was evident in the steady stream of enthusiastic people that attended." - Susan Forker, joeyfivecents
"Many thanks to you for the excellent job organizing everything! It was nice to branch out into a new market. I'll definitely be recommending it to my Handmade Philly friends." - Jen McCleary
"The day was totally amazing! We had such a great day and can not wait for the next Market. You have done an amazing job!!! Every booth was so inspiring and the people could not have been nicer:) Bravo to you!!" - Colleen Coyer, Poppy & Bean
"Thank you! It was terrific fun & was run seamlessly. I'm already looking forward to the next Market!" - Lisa Bruemmer, Tree & Kimball